Saturday, April 30, 2016

Writing reminder and updates

I've been so busy this month, so you haven't heard from me in forever. My trip was a great success, we did amazing things and had a lot of fun, and right after we got back I jumped into fourth quarter assignments at school. Anyone who is at that point in school now knows- it's pretty bad. I'm toughing it out though, and you guys can expect to hear from me again in late May.

Okay, a little later in the month than usual, but consider yourselves reminded to write something. You definitely know the drill by now, just do something authorly. You've had plenty of time to think about it, now it's time to act.

And kudos to everyone who keeps up with the reminders and does their writing every month. When you finish something, let me know, and if you're willing to share, I'd love to feature more stories on this page that you guys have written.

Thanks for reading this, guys. Happy writing! -Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment